Fleming Tipping Trailers are designed to operate in all environments from agriculture to building and construction.
The Fleming Tipping Trailer range is designed with a strong and sturdy structure which allows for multi-purpose use.
- Solid construction Monocoque body for extra strength
- Large capacity of 12cu.m
- 4.35m x 2.25m x 1.2m (14ft3” x 7ft2” x 4ft)
- Structural steel 200mm x 100mm box section channel chassis with 8 stud axles on 385/55/22.5 tyres
- Optional tarpaulin cover
- Optional grain shoot
- High tip for clean unloading with high specification H.D 3 stage Tipping Hyd. cylinder
- Hydraulic brakes & lights and reflective triangles as standard
- Lights fitted in protective channel
- Spring suspension creates less stress on the trailer structure resulting in longer maintenance free operation
- Slim-line reinforced draw-bar with galvanised parking shoe, hose and cable stand as standard
4.35m x 2.23m x 60cm (14ft3” x 7ft2” X 2ft)
Fleming 10 Ton Monoque Tipping Trailer (TR10M)