Trainee Wash Bay Operative
March 22nd 2019
An Exciting Opportunity for a Trainee Wash-Bay Operative to join our growing team in Newbuildings.
The perfect way to start to your career in manufacturing and engineering.
As a wash bay operative you will be responsible for:
* Washing and buffing products in preparation for the next stage of the production process.
* Ensuring a good level of maintenance in the wash bay area.
* Time management and working to ensure production times are met.
* Degrease and clean various machinery and equipment.
* Adhering to health and safety procedures on site.
* Ensuring relevant use of PPE provided.
* Other related tasks may be assigned.
Hours of Work:
* Must be willing to work Shift Patterns
Rate of pay:
* An opportunity to begin and develop a career in Manufacturing and Engineering
* Excellent company training and progression programmes
* Company Profit Share
* Parking on site
* Self-catering canteen facilities
To Apply: Contact Maggy McCartney on: (028) 71 342637 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
Or download the application form at the link below: